SCRIP IS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
The Scrip program is where parents purchase gift cards from the Band in advance that can be used like cash. Scrip can be purchased for a whole list of stores/service providers (groceries, gas, Starbucks, Borders, etc.) through the Great Lakes Scrip company. A percentage of the cost for these cards is rebated back to the student’s Individual Student Account (FSA).
Ordering can be done 2 ways:
Online Enrollment Procedure
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com
- Use the Scrip Family User Guide to help you register.
- Select the CREATE ACCOUNT button in the green FAMILY SIGN UP box in the left column.
- During this process you will need the Enrollment Code: C3FE13196921 (links your account to Falcon Sound Band and Color Guard)
- Complete the registration and return towww.shopwithscrip.com
- Enter your username and password in the orange MEMBER’S LOGIN box in the left column.
- Once you have placed your order print out a copy of the order form and bring in a check made out to FSA and put in black box.
Order Tracking and Accounting
- Online order: You may place your order online at www.shopwithscrip.com and bring in a copy of your order along with check or money order payable to FSA and give to Mr. Broadbent.
- Scrip Order Form can be completed instead of doing online. Payment in the form of check or money order payable to FSA for the amount of the order must be turned in along with the order form Download Order Form
- All other orders will be placed monthly if a minimum of $1,000.00 is ordered as a group. Orders are tracked by Jackie Cummings and Emily Clemente.
What’s The Upside?
Parents already spend money at local merchants anyway. The cost of the Scrip is the exact amount available on the cards to purchase groceries, merchandise and tunes, so there is no “convenience fee.” AND, the student’s FSA account gets credited a percentage of the total cost of the card. Such a deal!
If you have any questions regarding scrip please contact our Scrip Coordinator, Jackie Cummings, at email@example.com