HUGE THANK YOU to all of the hard working student & adult volunteers who made our 19th Annual Falcon Sound Invitational a big success! Please send pictures/videos to email@example.com!
Our Snap Raise fundraiser ends TODAY 10/4! We have raised over $7,000 so far, thank you to all our supporters! Keep spreading the word to help us reach our goal of $12,500!
Our next Home Football Game will take place this Thursday October 6th vs Everglades HS! Click here to view the Game day Itinerary for Marching Band students (Rehearsal start @ 3:00pm).
If you would like to purchase a Meal Deal dinner from FSA for your child before the game, click here to order by
Wednesday 10/5. Note: We will be using the same meal deal forms from last week. If you already turned that in, you
are covered for this week's game.
3. Spin Club @ Walter C. Young Dinner Theatre will be moved to Friday 10/7 at 4pm (No School Wednesday)
4. Flanagan Winter Guard Tryouts will be held next week on Wednesday October 12th after school in the FHS
Auditorium. Spread the word to any student interested to be a part of our world class team! No experience needed!
More details to come this week.
5. The Flanagan Wind Orchestra will perform in conjunction with the FAU Wind Ensemble on Thursday October 20th at 7:00pm in the FHS Auditorium! Marching Band Rehearsal will end at 7:00pm that day; Students are encouraged to come out and support our Wind Orchestra students for this special concert collaboration!
6. Marching Band Student Composite Photos were taken Wed 9/21. Portraits can still be ordered, email Mr. Gabriel at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested in ordering your child's photo.
7. SENIORS: FMBC awards Scholarships to high school band seniors who are graduating in the Spring of 2023. There are
3 levels: The Music 'n Motion Scholarship, for Auxiliary Members, The John Rusnak Memorial Scholarship, for any and
all Instrumentalists, and the top scholarship is the Jon Kersten Memorial Scholarship, for ANY High School Senior in
Marching Band Program in Florida. Click here for the FMBC Scholarship application. This form must be completed and submitted by October 15th, 2022.
8. Friendly reminder of important upcoming events (more details to come):
Saturday 10/15 - Naples High School Competition
Thursday 10/20 - Marching Band Rehearsal 2:00pm-7:00pm (Early Release day)
Friday 10/21 - Marching Band Rehearsal Camp 9:00pm-5:00pm (Teacher Planning Day)
Saturday 10/22 - Marching Band Rehearsal Camp 9:00am-6:00pm
STUDENTS: Please wear white to all marching band rehearsals! This makes cleaning the drill much easier for the directors and staff.
Tuesday October 4: Marching Band After-School Rehearsal 3:30pm-6:30pm
Wednesday October 5: NO SCHOOL (Yom Kippur)
Thursday October 6: Home Football Game vs Everglades HS Student Itinerary
Marching Band After-School Rehearsal @ 3:00pm
Tuesday October 11: Marching Band After-School Rehearsal 3:30pm-6:30pm
Wednesday October 12: Winter Guard Tryouts @ FHS Auditorium Time TBA
Thursday October 13: Marching Band After-School Rehearsal 3:30pm-7:30pm
Friday October 14: Marching Band After-School Rehearsal 3:30pm-7:30pm
Saturday October 15: Naples HS Show! Student Itinerary
Tuesday October 18: Marching Band After-School Rehearsal 3:30pm-6:30pm
Wednesday October 19: Wind Orchestra Trip to FAU Student Itinerary . Winter Guard Staging Rehearsal @ TBA
Thursday October 20 (Early Release Day):
FAU Collaborative Concert @ 7:00pm in FHS Auditorium
Marching Band After-School Rehearsal 2:00pm-7:00pm
Friday October 21 (Teacher Planning Day): Marching Band Rehearsal Camp 9:00am-5:00pm
Saturday October 22: Marching Band Rehearsal Camp 9:00am-6:00pm